WE GET YOU TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
Passion for aircraft and helicopters. Expertise in selling aircraft and helicopters. That’s invaero. Our team can look back on years of expertise in buying, selling and brokering aircraft and helicopters. Are you looking for a reliable partner for aircraft and helicopters sales? We are there for you and are at home throughout the aviation market segment. Personal. Professional. Experienced. Whether it’s brokering aircraft, buying helicopters or aircraft: we will help you complete all your projects in line with your requirements.
We look forward to supporting you with our expertise in the aircraft trade!
OUR PRINCIPLES FOR THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
CONSULTING: Human, competent, detail-orientated – this is how we accompany you, from the first discussion to handover.
Portfolio: Our portfolio includes exclusively pre-tested vehicles. We are happy to fulfil individual wishes.
EXPERIENCE: The buying and selling of aircraft is an absolutely specific market segment. Thanks to years of experience in aviation, we are explicitly positioned.
PASSION: At invaero, we have a passion for flying. We enjoy supporting you with our knowledge of the aviation market.
DILIGENCE: We think of everything for you. You can rely on smooth collaboration with invaero.
NETWORK: We are not only active for you as a dealer, but also have an outstanding business network with specialists for your interests.
WOLFGANG KROMBACH’S RÉSUMÉ
- 1981: Aircraft mechanic at Röder Präzision
- Stint in the German Air Force as an aircraft mechanic
- Aircraft inspector training
- Professional pilot training
- 1993: Establishment of today’s Air Alliance GmbH with head office at Siegerland airport
- 1998: Establishment of today’s Air Alliance Flight Centre Training Organisation
- 2000: Acquisition of Com Air Aircraft Sales & Service GmbH and thus takeover of authorisation as Cessna sales representative for SEP and Cessna Caravan
- 2003: Takeover of the “Deutsch-Schweizer Flugdienst (DSF)” airline
- 2005: All companies renamed in the Air Alliance structure to achieve a uniform corporate identity
- 2006: Merger of Com Air Aircraft Sales & Service GmbH with Air Alliance GmbH
- 2010: Establishment of Air Alliance Medflight
- 2014: 2014: PC-12 and PC-24 Sales & Service Centre for Germany and Austria and Gulfstream Full Line Authorised Sales Representative for Germany
- 2018: Sale of majority stake in Air Alliance Group
- 2019: Establishment of invaero GmbH & Co. KG and start of trading in aircraft and helicopters